Are you passionate about driving product innovation and delivering exceptional customer experiences? Are you a skilled communicator, problem solver, and leader? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our client’s team as a Product Owner. In this role, you will have the chance to shape the future of their products, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and bring cutting-edge solutions to market. As a Product Owner, you will play a pivotal role in defining and executing our product strategy, ensuring that our offerings meet customer needs and exceed expectations.
What will your responsibilities be?
As a Product Owner:
- You will collect and analyze the needs of our customers through the different channels.
- Based on your analysis, you propose solutions for the digital platforms
- You define the priorities and the roadmap of the future evolutions around the digital platforms of our customers.
- You research and analyze new trends and technologies that could be useful to improve platform performance.
- You lead different customer experience projects in a complex environment with different stakeholders.
- You follow up on platform incidents and work with external analysts and developers, explaining the context and creating a shared vision of the platforms.
- You will follow up on developments and deliveries of external IT parties.
Is this job for you?
The following skills are also important:
- You have a master’s degree or equivalent by experience and you have professional experience in collecting, analyzing and integrating data in a digital environment.
- You have experience in the field of project management of product ownership.
- You follow closely the trends of the digital world and are aware of best practices in
- in terms of identification methods.
- You are fluent in French and English and are able to understand your Dutch-speaking
- your Dutch speaking colleagues.
- You make decisions based on objective facts and figures.
- You work with different stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Agile at work is an asset.